Coldplay Poster


This is the Coldplay poster that I've made as a tribute to them for all those incredible songs they have provided to us. I had a period in my life where I only listened Coldplay songs and it lasted a whole one year. I still enjoy their songs a lot. Walls of my room was looking empty and when I thought about getting a poster the first subject came to my mind was undoubtedly Coldplay. I've searched through couple of web pages to find a good poster but I couldn't quite find what I was looking for. I decided to do it myself and this beauty came to life. Of course I will not give you only the small version of it :D. Here is the link to the high resolution (7200x4800px) version of it (ready to print) Go to image.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ferrari Legends Wallpaper